Tea Day Events in Cork
- Kilbrin Social Club, Date: 3rd May, Time: 6pm – 8pm
- Homecare Medical Supplies will host a Tea Day in Cork on Thursday 3rd May between 11 am and 3 pm. The venue will be Homecare Medical Supplies, Vicars Road, Togher, Cork T72 WY89. Phone number: 021 432 3024.
- Bantry Aid and Enable will host on Friday 4th May between 11 am and 3 pm. The venue will be Aid and Enable, Main Street, Bantry, Co. Cork P75 H2W2. Phone number: 027 51721
- O’Riordans Pharmacy, Main Street, Teadies Lower, Enniskeane, Co Cork, Thursday May 3rd, 9.30am – 12.30pm
- The Corner House, Innishannon, Co Cork, Thursday May 3rd, 10am – 1pm.
- Conna Nursing Home, Conna Co Cork, Thursday May 3rd, 10am – 3pm
- Aindrias Moynihan TD, Macroom Constituency Office, 5 South Square, Macroom, Co Cork, Friday May 11th, 10am – 2pm
- Aindrias Moynihan TD, Ballincollig Constituency Office, Unit 2 Chapel Lane Row, The Square, Ballincollig, Co Cork. Friday May 18th, 10.30am – 2pm.
- The Alzheimer Society of Ireland Cork Tea Day, Bessboro Day Care Centre, Bessboro, Blackrock, Co Cork. Tea Day on Saturday 12th May at 2pm to 4pm at the Centre. Light refreshments/ music/ raffle and spot prizes. Music by The Spadgies
- Permanet TSB Bandon, 80/81 South Main Street, Bandon, Co Cork. Time: 10am
- Mark & Diana Buckley’s Tea Day, Bridgestown, Castletwonroche, Mallow, Co Cork, Friday 4th May 11am to 1pm and 8pm till late